Our system is not affiliated with LinkedIn. We are an automation tool on social networks, LinkedIn is one of the platforms that we aim to.
Here is some information that may help you:
1. Our database is separate from LinkedIn’s one: You will not be able to use your LinkedIn credentials to log in to Linked Booster or vice versa.
2. Any removal from any of your LinkedIn accounts does not prevent you from logging in to the Linked Booster dashboard.
3. You can use Linked Booster account with any LinkedIn account.
The extension sometimes freeze if you are having too many records in dashboard and our app struggles to load it
The record boundary that leads to this state may vary depends on your computer strength.
How can i fix it?
This can be easily fixed.
1. Go to Chrome ‘s Extension settings
2. Find Linked Booster then click on the blue switch twice to refresh the it
3. Restart your browser
4. The extension should work normally again
If the fix doesn’t work?
Leave a message in our chat and we will reach you to support
We are sorry for your inconvenience