We have implemented anti-detection functions in Linked Booster which are updated continuously to avoid our users running into any trouble with LinkedIn, and so far we have had 0 reports of any of our users being banned.
As long as the users stay within our recommended settings for profile visits and messages, their account will be safe.
Based on our experience, we suggest:
- Auto-visit: up to 100 profiles/ day
- Auto-connect: up to 30 profiles/ day
- Auto-snatch: up to 500 profiles/ day
- Sync-first 1st degree connection: 5 times/ day
- Auto-generate content for invitation and connection request: no limit
- Tag and note user profile: no limit
- Dark mode for Linkedin: no limit