If you want to give Linked Booster a try, the first thing you need to do is install our extension and sign up for an account.
The following extremely simple process will get you finished the first step in a flash:
1. Step 1: Install extensions here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/linked-booster-social-aut/nfcldgholonecfckicgfmekkecmnopbi?hl=en
Note: After installation please pin the Linked Booster icon on your toolbar
2. Step 2: Sign up for a Linked Booster account
– You need to fill out this form completely
– We will send a confirmation code to the email you just registered. Please check all mailboxes including promotion mailboxes
3. Step 3: After registering, you can login here
Watch the video: We create instructional videos to help you understand more. Please click on this link below
Linked Booster allows users to export selected profiles from dashboard to CSV file.
If you do not know how to scrape profiles from LinkedIn to Linked Booster Dashboard, please find it here.
1. Go to dashboard => go to profiles or tag
2. Select all or some profile from the list
3. Choose “action” to download as CSV file
As part of the export function roll out, we’re introducing exporting files by date format: exported-profiles-[year]-[month]-[day]-[hour]-[minute]-[second].csv so you can track the exported file exactly by date. Your team will never have to waste time by forgetting note about the time. Just download your file with selected profiles, and let Linked Booster take care of the rest. As an example, your file format may look like exported-profiles-2020-08-25-16-57-59.csv