Our system is not affiliated with LinkedIn. We are an automation tool on social networks, LinkedIn is one of the platforms that we aim to.
Here is some information that may help you:
1. Our database is separate from LinkedIn’s one: You will not be able to use your LinkedIn credentials to log in to Linked Booster or vice versa.
2. Any removal from any of your LinkedIn accounts does not prevent you from logging in to the Linked Booster dashboard.
3. You can use Linked Booster account with any LinkedIn account.
Linked Booster allows users to export LinkedIn search results to csv file. First you need to scrape search results from LinkedIn to Linked Booster dashboard.
If you do not know how to scrape profiles from LinkedIn to Linked Booster Dashboard, please find it here.
1. Go to dashboard => go to profiles or tag
2. Select all or some profile from the list
3. Choose “action” to download as CSV file
As part of the export function roll out, we’re introducing exporting files by date format: exported-profiles-[year]-[month]-[day]-[hour]-[minute]-[second].csv so you can track the exported file exactly by date. Your team will never have to waste time by forgetting note about the time. Just download your file with selected profiles, and let Linked Booster take care of the rest. As an example, your file format may look like exported-profiles-2020-08-25-16-57-59.csv