In order not to miss any high-quality leads on LinkedIn, Linked Booster now offers the feature to save the user’s search results to CSV/Excel file, attach tags automatically according to the search results to support users build your own database.
You can find LinkedIn profiles of employees in a company, profiles of students in a school,… After that, Linked Booster helps you export search results to CSV/Excel files.
Consequently, you may follow a few simple steps below to scrape profiles of company employees.
- First, Let’s install Linked Booster extension from Chrome Web Store here
- Second, open LinkedIn search FOR company page.
- Then, type company name in your search box.
- Click “See all …. Employees on LinkedIn”.
- Use filters of LinkedIn to reach your list of target people.
- Click “Snatch found results” (If you don’t see the button, please F5 page).
- Also, Select the number of profiles you want to save to the Dashboard.
- Fill in tags for profiles.
- Wait for the process to finish and go to the dashboard.
- At last, Select all profiles on the list and choose action “Export”.
You can watch this video on how to get and export the list of company employees from LinkedIn platform. Additionally, you can do the same thing to get the list of university students.
In order not to miss any high-quality leads on LinkedIn, Linked Booster now offers the feature to save the user’s search results to their own list, attach tags automatically according to the search results to support users build your own database.
Similar to the Auto-connect feature, Scrape Profiles is also completed after a few simple steps:
Open LinkedIn search FOR PEOPLE page
Type your keyword in your search box and use filters of LinkedIn to reach your list of target people that you want to connect with.
Click “Snatch found results”.
(*If “Snatch found results” button disappears, please reload the results page.)
Select “As many as possible” if you want to save as many profiles as possible.
Select “First … profiles” and enter the number of profiles you want to save to your own list.
Fill in the “Add to list (s), separated by commas” tags content you want to automatically add to the profiles group in search results, you can attach multiple tags using commas to separate them between tags. (illustration)
Click “Proceed” to start the process automatically.
To stop the process of automatically adding profiles to the list, turn off the open tab or reload the page.
You can review the list of saved profiles by visiting the Dashboard page.
If you want to collect a detailed profile such as email, phone number, Twitter, please use our new feature Auto-visit with detail here