In order not to miss any high-quality leads on LinkedIn, Linked Booster now offers the feature to save the user’s search results to CSV/Excel file, attach tags automatically according to the search results to support users build your own database.
You can find LinkedIn profiles of employees in a company, profiles of students in a school,… After that, Linked Booster helps you export search results to CSV/Excel files.
Consequently, you may follow a few simple steps below to scrape profiles of company employees.
- First, Let’s install Linked Booster extension from Chrome Web Store here
- Second, open LinkedIn search FOR company page.
- Then, type company name in your search box.
- Click “See all …. Employees on LinkedIn”.
- Use filters of LinkedIn to reach your list of target people.
- Click “Snatch found results” (If you don’t see the button, please F5 page).
- Also, Select the number of profiles you want to save to the Dashboard.
- Fill in tags for profiles.
- Wait for the process to finish and go to the dashboard.
- At last, Select all profiles on the list and choose action “Export”.
You can watch this video on how to get and export the list of company employees from LinkedIn platform. Additionally, you can do the same thing to get the list of university students.
Linked Booster allows users to export LinkedIn search results to csv file. First you need to scrape search results from LinkedIn to Linked Booster dashboard.
If you do not know how to scrape profiles from LinkedIn to Linked Booster Dashboard, please find it here.
1. Go to dashboard => go to profiles or tag
2. Select all or some profile from the list
3. Choose “action” to download as CSV file
As part of the export function roll out, we’re introducing exporting files by date format: exported-profiles-[year]-[month]-[day]-[hour]-[minute]-[second].csv so you can track the exported file exactly by date. Your team will never have to waste time by forgetting note about the time. Just download your file with selected profiles, and let Linked Booster take care of the rest. As an example, your file format may look like exported-profiles-2020-08-25-16-57-59.csv