We can only fetch emails & phone numbers from the profiles which share these data with you (usually, 1st connection – the ones you connected).
You might see this notice when you click on the profile name in the Linked Booster dashboard.
According to LinkedIn’s hard rule, you usually don’t share your contact information yourself to 2nd and 3rd connections, unless you make your information public, such as the profile below.
So Linked Booster will help you to collect available contact information shared with you whether it is first, second or third connection.
In order not to miss any high-quality leads on LinkedIn, Linked Booster now offers the feature to save the user’s search results to CSV/Excel file, attach tags automatically according to the search results to support users build your own database.
You can find LinkedIn profiles of employees in a company, profiles of students in a school,… After that, Linked Booster helps you export search results to CSV/Excel files.
Consequently, you may follow a few simple steps below to scrape profiles of company employees.
- First, Let’s install Linked Booster extension from Chrome Web Store here
- Second, open LinkedIn search FOR company page.
- Then, type company name in your search box.
- Click “See all …. Employees on LinkedIn”.
- Use filters of LinkedIn to reach your list of target people.
- Click “Snatch found results” (If you don’t see the button, please F5 page).
- Also, Select the number of profiles you want to save to the Dashboard.
- Fill in tags for profiles.
- Wait for the process to finish and go to the dashboard.
- If you want to collect a detailed profile such as name, phone, email, website, social network URLs. Please use our feature Auto-visit with detail here
- At last, Select all profiles on the list and choose action “Export”.
You can watch this video on how to get and export the list of company employees from LinkedIn platform. Additionally, you can do the same thing to get the list of university students.