- Linked Booster Google Chrome Extension (Linked Booster) does not collect any personal data of its users from their Linkedin account.
- Linked Booster stores Linkedin-collected data only locally in your Chrome browser user data storage
- Linked Booster only collect its Customer Account & Registration Data, which includes the information you provide to create your Linked Booster account or register for events, webinars, surveys, etc. and may include, first and last name, billing information, a password and a valid email address
- Additionally, we might also use web analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Extension. These softwares may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. In addition to information we collect on our Website, when you use our chrome extension we may also collect your city location, device model and OS version.
- We may link information we store within the analytics software to Personal Information you submit within the Web App. We do this to improve services we offer you and improve our marketing, analytics and site functionality.
- We will never sell your Customer Account & Registration Data to any third party
- Linked Booster is not a Linkedin Product. By using this product, you understand that like any third-party softwares/tools, LinkedIn Corporation does not endorse the use of Linked Booster nor does LinkedIn Corporation have any association with Linked Booster