Our system is not affiliated with LinkedIn. We are an automation tool on social networks, LinkedIn is one of the platforms that we aim to.
Here is some information that may help you:
1. Our database is separate from LinkedIn’s one: You will not be able to use your LinkedIn credentials to log in to Linked Booster or vice versa.
2. Any removal from any of your LinkedIn accounts does not prevent you from logging in to the Linked Booster dashboard.
3. You can use Linked Booster account with any LinkedIn account.
Linked Booster allows users to export LinkedIn search results to csv file. First you need to scrape search results from LinkedIn to Linked Booster dashboard.
If you do not know how to scrape profiles from LinkedIn to Linked Booster Dashboard, please find it here.
1. Go to dashboard => go to profiles or tag
2. Select all or some profile from the list
3. Choose “action” to download as CSV file
As part of the export function roll out, we’re introducing exporting files by date format: exported-profiles-[year]-[month]-[day]-[hour]-[minute]-[second].csv so you can track the exported file exactly by date. Your team will never have to waste time by forgetting note about the time. Just download your file with selected profiles, and let Linked Booster take care of the rest. As an example, your file format may look like exported-profiles-2020-08-25-16-57-59.csv
What does this mean?
LinkedIn calculates your people search usage based on your overall activity on LinkedIn from the first of every calendar month. If you are visiting people who are not your 1st-degree connections, it alerts LinkedIn that you are using it for recruitment or lead generation purposes.
After you hit your commercial use limit, you can only view the first three profiles in your search, the rest will be blurred out and not accessible.
What count toward your commercial use limit?
- When you search for LinkedIn profiles (your 2nd and 3d-degree connections) using filters and keywords
- It also applies when you are searching for employees of a specific company
- When you view profiles “People Also Viewed” on the right side of the page.
What does not count toward your limit?
- When you search and visit your 1st-degree connections from your connections page.
- When you are looking for a specific person and type their name in the search.
- Search for a job on the “Jobs” page.
So that, the auto-snatch feature was launch to help you save search results forever.
After you have search results on LinkedIn, you should snatch results to the dashboard. Although you hit your commercial use limit, you still have data on the dashboard to proceed with your work.
If you received a warning from LinkedIn or got logged out, there are several ways to prevent this from happening again and secure your account.
What to do?
The first thing you MUST do is give Linked Booster a rest for a couple of days and refrain from connection requests. If your account gets restricted, it is better to contact the LinkedIn support team directly and they will provide you with more information on when the restriction will be lifted. When contacting LinkedIn support we suggest you let them do the talking and not to mention you are using Linked Booster.
On LinkedIn, your network consists of your 1st, 2nd and 3rd-degree connections. You can grow your network by connecting with new people or messaging them.
1st degree connections – people you’re directly connected to because of your professional relationships or you’ve accepted their invitation to connect. You can message these contacts directly.
2nd degree connections – people who are connected to your 1st-degree connections. You can send them a connection request to connect and add them to your network.
3rd degree connections – people who are connected to your 2nd-degree connections. You can send them a connection request to connect (same as with your 2nd degree connections)
Out Of Network or 3+ degree connections – these are connections that do not belong to any of the above categories and will be displayed as “LinkedIn Member”.
There will be no information displayed about these connections (like name and the last name) as they are too far away from your network. You won’t be able to send a personalised connection request either.